Saturday, May 29, 2010

Why do I always start off so well in classes and by the middle, get behind and never catch up!?
Anyway here is my next page for LOAD - This challenge was to leave 'white space'. This page will be the N page for Cindy's A-Z Album.

LOAD finishes tomorrow, although I do hope to go back and fill in some of the challenges. I achieved 13/31 layouts, maybe I'll get the last one done tomorrow and make it 14! I'm happy with that, its still an extra 13 layouts!
This week I start a new class 'Bakers Dozen' from BPS which is 13 layouts in 6 weeks (much more acheiveable, I hope). In this class you select 13 sets of photos (as per instuctions eg, 3 action photos, 2 photos of someone you love, etc), and also select 13 sets of embellishments (also as per class instructions, eg 6 flowers & 6 brads that co-ordinate, 4 x 6" peices of ribbon). Layouts start next week, I'm not sure how its gets put together, but it sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment