Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bakers Dozen Layout #3. Use envelope 13 (family photo), and embellishments 12 (receipt out of your purse & a white flower). As I didn't have a family photo I had put in the photo I had taken of our feet a little while ago, and the only receipt I had had at the time was for petrol.
With this class you don't know which embellishments are going with which photo/s. Mine didn't really work with this one, so I added in a recent photo (for my Project Life) of my car at the petrol station, and did a layout about how at the moment, with visiting Cindy in Adelaide, Laura in Warnambool, & how I just took Belinda to Ballarat for a VCE lecture, that we hardly ever walk anymore, and how we always seem to be in the car.

The class actually asked for a layout of what we buy and why. Most students having a family photo and grocery or Target type reciept. As laura and cindy will both be home next weekend, I will try and get a family photo and a grocery reciept and do another layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment