Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Life January (Part 1)

I'm loving using the Project Life Cobalt Core kit - the colours are great, with a mix of muted and vibrant colours, great for a more JOYful approch to my scrapbooking!

I am using the the Becky Higgins style A as one page, and a We R Memory keepers page which takes a mix of Vertical and horizontal photos.  I also have extra pockets which I have trimmed down as an extra page to use when I have more photos I want to include ( I have used this page this month.) I am still waiting on the paper to cut to put into the long 12"x2" slot on the second page of the first spread. So I will have 3 spreads for January, here are the first two!


To see more project life albums, go to The mom creative, lots of links for inspiration!
http://www.themomcreative.com/2012/01/project-life-tuesday-week-three-4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment