Saturday, February 18, 2012

Project Life February - Part 1


Here is the first half of Feb - we had a pretty big month, Laura & I went to melb to see "A Chorus Line" (Laura's present to me for Christmas), and we loved it! I had a job interview in Ballarat at a Pharmacy as Dispensary Tech & Webster packer, I got the job and start on the 5th March.  Cindy starts work at Mt Clear IGA on the 27th Feb, Belinda has transferred to Ballarat Uni to continue her studies and starts on 27th Feb too.  We found a house in Mt Clear, moving on 24th feb (I finish work here on 23rd feb - and I'm not good at packing, can you pack a whole house in one night after work?, cos that's how its looking!).



   The other "excitement" (if thats the right word), is that Portland residents have been confined indoors due to a chemical spill at the Port of Portland. We are waiting on news today to see how long it is for! This photo is a screen capture on my phone from the warnambool standard site.


No comments:

Post a Comment