Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week In the Life 2012

This year I'm participating in Ali Edwards Week In The Life Project again. This will be the third year that I have started this project, 2010 is nearly finished, 2011 is mostly still on the computer, as I was working on hybrid pages (although I did complete a layout using some of the pics).



 I still like this project as I find that I take lots of photos and often use the photos (that I wouldn't have usually taken) in other projects and layouts.
To try and help get this years finished, I have made a file folder as part of my Art Of Observation class at BPC, this lesson has two parts, the first was making a folder in anticipation of an event, and the second part (in 9 or so weeks time) will be about the actual event. I'm hoping that during this time that I will finish this years. And who knows maybe be inspired to finish the other two years!

Here is the front & back of the folder. I will make a photo stack for each day of the week, to go inside the folder. I am taking notes on my phone, using the One Day App, and am thinking I will simply take a screen shot of each days notes, and print it with my photos and include them with the photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment