Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 - Year of Joy!

I'm looking forward to 2012!
My Star sign said it was to be my year to detox, detox, detox! (it actually said to detox from food and fear!).  So I have joined Cathy Zeilskes Move More Eat Well year long class at Big Picture Classes, to keep me focused and motivated. We had to choose One Thing to follow through with for January, I have chosen to walk for at least an hour (or 5kms) at least 4 times a week, I'm going good so far, and I'm very thankful that Cindy is walking with me!


 I have also signed up to do 'Twelve' with Stacy Julian (also at BPC) to keep me inspired with my scrapbooking.   Here is one of my favourite layouts from last year, hope to share some new layouts soon!

I'm redoing One Little Word, I love the concept, but as the class from Ali Edwards is the same as last year, I have developed the prompts more to suit myself, more fun and more as a reminder of the word over the year (although I love Ali Edwards classes, it was a bit too in depth and way too much journaling for me). 
Here is my title page (front and back of a 6x6"page, washi tape covered chipboard letters, and my favorite 'joyful' photo from 2011,and a couple of definitions). My pages will go into the same album as I have used in 2010 and 2011, I will be using different page protectors each month, to try and keep the album interesting.  (I have Ange, Miriam & Bec joining me on this project - so good to have some motivation to make sure I continue through the whole year!)


Lots of creative joy for my year!

Joanne.



No comments:

Post a Comment