Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photography in 2012

Two photography projects this year, the first is to take 52 photos in 52 weeks (I started this last year, without much success, hoping now that I have my iPhone that this should be easy!). Go to the flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/52photosin52weeks/ to see more entries in this - we are given a theme each week to take a photo of, the first weeks theme was NEW. This photo was taken on my morning walk to Nuns Beach.

My next project is a joint project with Nikki - we each choose a pic from the week from our phones, and email it to each other on the sunday evening. I then put them together into a dipych - we don't have any themes, and we don't discuss what pic the other will send! Here is week 1

Joanne on the left, Nikki on the right!


No comments:

Post a Comment