Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project Life 2012

This year I am using the actual Project life core kit and divided pages (I normally make up my own kit), and the core kit has FINALLY arrived. Here is my cover page using the Cobalt Kit.
I am going the simple way, basically using the items provided and slipping them & the photos into the pockets. I have set up a small desk in the lounge with everything in reach to make the process easy. The album fits at the front of the desk, behind the album is the white core kit, a box which hold some stamps and has a place to put tickets, receipts etc that I save to put into the album, the painted teddy box holds my corner rounder, tiny attacher, double sided tape, scissors, pens and post it notes.  Under the desk in the blue box I have some punches and a small paper trimmer, a journal, and a small box for paper scraps to go into.

Traditional Project Life has a double spread for each week, where I am doing 2 double spreads for each month, with occasional added cut down pages for the months where there are extra photos (birthdays, etc).
The plan is each weekend I save photos from my phone to the computer, and plan where they will go in the album, then finalising placement of photos, papers etc at the end of each month.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that cobalt kit is so pretty and striking at the same time; I like your cover page a lot. I went with the Clementine and like you I am not doing a page a week - maybe one or two pages per month. Good luck with your plan to keep on track.

    ReplyDelete