Saturday, April 14, 2012

Project Life March 2012

Here are my pages for March. Lots more of our everyday life, - where we work/study, what we ate, what we saw at the cinema, where we went, what we bought & how we celebrated a birthday! All ordinary details, but I still love putting this project together.

For more Project Life inspiration go to
 http://www.themomcreative.com/2012/04/project-life-week-13.html

http://www.themomcreative.com/2012/04/project-life-weeks-14-15-a-video.html

lots of great layouts to be inspired by!







I'm also taking Heidi Swapps 'Art of Observation' class at Big Picture Classes. It is even better than I thought - love the idea of file folders mixed in with my scrapbook layouts. Hope to finish my first folder page tonight, and am super excited to then get some info our next project - which I plan to do as an ongoing file - love this concept!

2 comments:

  1. It looks as though March was a busy month for you. Enjoy your class - I imagine that it will make it even easier for you to fill up your Project Life album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found you through mom creative blog. Loving your PL layouts. I've been reading back through your posts and see that you were from Portland, we were practically neighbours, I live in Mt Gambier. So nice to find some other Aussies doing project life.

    ReplyDelete