Monday, April 16, 2012

Thankful 2012 & Art of Observation Class.

Here are my Thankful entries No's 11, 12, 13, & 14!

11 - Inspirational sayings on the internet, (this one was on facebook!)

                                               12- Rainbows after the rain.                                                                   

        13 - Good books to read. (Re-reading the Hunger Games Trilogy on my kindle here!)
        14 - Home made gifts from friends. ( Nikki made homemade Hot Cross Buns this year, and was  kind enough to share! They were good!)



For Week 1 Project in Heidi Swapps Art of Observation Class, the theme was beauty. I made a folder by covering a manila folder, as the memory folders aren't available in Australia yet. I used photos from my morning walks in Portland earlier in the year. I still need to add a few embellishments, and do the journalling ( I'm always hopeless at the journalling!)
On the left is a 'photo stack' the tabs lift to show more photos, journalling etc. The right of the page is a mini-book that has been made as part of the file folder. It also hold more photos etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment