Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Back!

Ok, it has been a year of changes and I've done lots of things out of my comfort zone. Now I'm back to document some of the changes by blogging again.  I blog for me, so, I suppose it makes sense that sometimes I have times (months) where blogging just doesnt happen - & I know I'll get back to it when I'm ready!  My last entry was April, and since then I have hardly scrapbooked - here's one page I did about the walking tracks near us in Ballarat, I like it & I was keen to use the new scrapbooking 'badges' I had found!
 
 
 
In July I found (with the help of Nikki and her Real Estate App on her phone!) a house to buy in
Ballarat, which in itself was pretty scary. But I did it, and we moved in at the end of September. I actually had two houses for a couple of months while tenants were found for the house we were renting (which was also a bit scary!). 
 
 
 
Craft wise for the year the New House Announcement Card above and maybe 3 scrapbook layouts were all that happened (hopefully more next year?!),  I finished off two quilts that I found when packing to move to Ballarat ( I had finished the quilt tops, I paid someone to machine quilt them, and then just had  to bind them!). It actually felt good to sew, maybe I will do some more of this next year too?!
 

 
 
So thats some of what I have been up to in the last few months. I will be back to share what I have done in my Big Picture Online Classes, I have actually kept pretty much up with Move More Eat Well, and have followed my own outline for One Little Word this year.
 
Cheers for now,
Joanne. 


No comments:

Post a Comment